Glass Bridge Navigation for 6 x Pilothouse and 2 x Outdoor Helm locations. Including a high definition 40″ flat LCD panel for passage waypoint creations. Inputs are from Radar, Sonar, 2 x Noble Tec, 5 x CCTV cameras and a Thermal Imaging camera.
Entertainment for Saloon, Theater, Owner’s Suite, Owner’s Office, 3 x Guest Cabins, Gym, Pilothouse, Cockpit Theater, Aft Deck, Captain’s Cabin, Crew Mess.
The system provides users with easy access to multiple AV Sources and viewing of Navigation Displays, including a High Definition DVD/CD server, high power PTZ mast camera and a PTZ Thermal Imaging night vision camera with LCD ‘finger follow’ control.
8 x Crestron 2-way RF LCD panels and fixed wall mounted controls.
Crestron interface for custom waterproof helm control stations.
8 x Sonos Crestron music server/local input controllers.
Kaleidescape High Definition 1.5 Tb video server with 5 video locations.
Crestron 1 Tb audio server with 12 separate audio zones.
Marantz Home Theatre systems combined with SpeakerCraft in-ceiling speakers and Velodyne subs are used throughout the yacht. Saloon and Guest deck areas use an 8 x 250W Lab Gruppen power amp.
- A variety of 17″-52″ LCD TVs
- Custom made Tasman projector screen
- NEC Projector
Carlise & Finch/Flir 1000/2000 feet detection with Crestron ‘finger follow’ control. Excellent man overboard at night tool.
Carlisle & Finch “Nightfinder” combined 15 million candle power spotlight with Crestron ‘finger follow’ control.
- Automatic fault reporting back to Liquid Automation for a variety of situations such as amp faults, speaker faults and high rack temperatures.
- Ability to switch of all automatic system downloads from the Pilothouse LCD while the ship is on a Satellite data link.
- Global control of all outside navigation displays via helm control for brightness and power off commands.
- Single button muting of outside speakers for Helmsman operation in time of emergency.
- Automatic zone shutdown if rack temperature exceeds a maximum predefined temperature.
- Ability to view all Navigation information such as Radar, Chart Plotter and Sonar etc. from all video locations in native High Definition.
- Cameras/Spotlight control where the camera will follow users finger as it moves over the Crestron wireless touch panel.
- Outdoor theatre located in the Guest Cockpit.