Lutron Lighting, Glass Bridge Navigation and Control for 2 x Helm Stations and 3 x Pilothouse locations. Inputs include Thermal Camera, 2 x NavNet PC’s with Dual Video Outputs, Navigation PC, Communications PC, Seatouch IPC, Seatouch and 5 x CCTV Cameras.
Entertainment for Saloon, Owner’s Cabin, Aft Deck, Dining, Foredeck, Pilothouse, 3 x Guest Cabins, 2 x Crew Cabins, Captain’s Cabin, Ship’s Office, Crew Mess and Galley.
The system allows users easy access to multiple AV sources such as; movie/music server, satellite and digital TV, Crestron iPod docks, auxiliary input and radio. All Pilothouse navigation displays can be viewed on all cabin TVs along with the mast camera which can be controlled from all the cabins except for the crew bunks.
- Crestron 2-way RF colour touch panels for control of the Saloon Bar, Dining, Aft Deck, Flybridge, ForeDeck and Owner’s Cabin.
- Crestron 2-way WiFi colour touch panels for control of the Captains, Crew mess and Guest Cabins.
- Crestron 3.6” colour touch panel in the Pilothouse for monitoring equipment rack temperatures and controlling Pilothouse audio as well as selecting the correct satellite decoders for the various regions of the world.
- The Crestron system controls all switching of the navigation sources via Liquid Automation’s glass bridge switching solution for video, trackballs, mouse and keyboards.
- Kaleidescape – 8 zones with high definition movie/music players and 3 zones with music players.
- Kaleidescape Server with 7 Terabytes of storage.
Marantz home theatre systems combined with SpeakerCraft in-ceiling speakers and Velodyne subs are used in the Owner and Saloon areas. Deck areas have the selection of distributed audio via Crestron amps and SpeakerCraft speakers.
Each crew member has access to the ships navigation and entertainment systems via an overhead dropdown type DVD/CD player at each bunk location. Audio is via headphones.
- 20 video zones with a variety of 15”-57” LCD TVs.
- Dual screens in both the Owner’s Cabin and Cockpit allows multiple sources to be shown simultaneously.
Lutron lighting control has been used extensively throughout the yacht. This provides simple scene selections and mood settings throughout the main common areas. Control has also been integrated with the wireless remotes.
- FLIR Gyro-stabilized thermal and colour camera mounted on the second spreader.
- Masthead camera is a military grade PTZ type day & night camera with a built in window wiper.
- 5 fixed cameras are positioned around the rest of the yacht.
- All cameras including the masthead camera feed into a digital video recorder. This has the option of remote access to allow viewing of onboard cameras along with playback of recorded footage from anywhere in the world.
- Crestron system monitors and records the equipment rack temperatures and will shut down any area that goes over a pre-defined temperature.
- Dual monitors in the Owner’s Cabin and Cockpit areas allow the user to watch two different sources at once. For example, a movie on one and the chart plotter on the other.
- The Crestron system will email Liquid Automation and the yacht’s engineers of events, as well as any faults to the Crestron system.
- Crestron program changes can be downloaded to the yacht anywhere in the world with access via satellite.
- Satellite decoders have three options of video outputs from standard definition to digital high definition.
- Preloaded IR codes for worldwide satellite decoders. This allows for simple switching between different decoders around the world.
- Single-button audio muting of all outside speakers from the Flybridge in times of emergency.
- Global audio muting from the Pilothouse dash and fire alarm system.
- Masthead camera can be controlled from every screen except the crew bunk screens.
- Crestron FM tuner – this allows for all radio broadcast text (RDS/RDBS) to be displayed on the remote controls. For example; Station name, Frequency, Track name and Artist.
Please note: Text is only available in locations where radio info is broadcast