Upgrade of AV systems, Computer Network systems, CCTV, Security and Lighting. Addition of Gaming systems in the main dwelling along with an AV upgrade of the 9 bedroom Guest House.
The properties and external buildings have all been converted from wireless connections with multiple single-mode fibre connections.
- 6 x Crestron processors
- Crestron 8″ wireless touch panels
- 18 Custom iPod/iPhone touch panels
Audio Video Server
10 Kaleidescape players with three Bluray vaults.
- 83″ Samsung LCD Panels
- 55″ Samsung LED Panels
- 25 x MySky HDi Satellite Decoders
- Crestron Digital Media Matrix
- B&W 800 series loud speakers with DB1 subs
- Stealth acoustic LR3 invisible in-ceiling loud speakers
- Atlantic Technology subwoofers
- Class-A amplifiers
- Labgruppen power amps
- BIAMP – audio distribution
- SpeakerCraft OE8 outdoor loud speakers
- 3 x Gate PA system over fibre
Two master monitoring stations with multiple high definition IP cameras
- Curtain control
- Blind control
- Lighting control
- Heating control
- Access control
- Gate control
- Custom iPhone control has the ability to control all aspects of the house; heaters, curtains, lighting, doors, audio visual systems along with the ability to view live video feeds from all the cameras directly on the iPhone inside our application.
- Do not disturb button from the iPhone app for the Master’s wing locks all access to the area so that staff know not to come in.
- Multiple WAN links to the house with automatic fail for internet – If the 100mb fibre stopped working, this would then automatically switch to the dedicated wireless link to the sky tower, and if this failed then it would drop down to the DSL links.
- Remote monitoring so if a fault happened the system would automatically alert Liquid Automation.
- 9 Vlans running allows for each system to have a clean path to transfer data, allowing for a robust fault free system.
- Texting system alerts people to the event of an emergency with a descriptive message.